At Tywardreath School our vision is to create a safe and stimulating environment where all children feel they belong and are able to challenge themselves, take risks and flourish both academically and socially. To develop our children so that they value and respect their own and others individuality, culture and heritage. We are committed to providing a place of excellence with high standards.
To achieve our vision all our children should:
Enjoy their primary school years and develop high self-esteem regardless of ‘academic’ ability.
- Feel safe and secure and have a passion for learning and experience success.
- Develop perseverance, flexibility, independence in a wide range of learning skills.
- Be well mannered, respecting themselves, others and the environment.
- Make a positive contribution to the school and the wider community.
- Enjoy equal opportunities to succeed
- Develop lively, inquiring minds and become confident communicators.
- Experience teaching of the highest quality and develop core skills to a high level.
- Appreciate the beauty, the diversity of the world and their duty to protect it.